Welcome to the BJC Behavioral Health provider network. We look forward to an ongoing partnership of providing and coordinating continuous, effective behavioral health care that meets or exceeds the needs and expectations of our clients.
The mission of BJC Behavioral Health (BJC BH) is to improve the mental health of the people and the communities we serve who are impacted by mental illness. As an administrative agent of the Department of Mental Health, we provide community-based mental health services for seriously mentally ill adults and seriously emotionally disturbed children and youth. We target our services to specific counties in the greater St. Louis and surrounding geographic areas.
- Our North and South locations are responsible for Service Area 23, which includes the entire St. Louis County area.
- Our Central location is responsible for Service Area 25, which includes the central and southern section of St. Louis City.
- Our Southeast location is responsible for Service Area 17, which includes the counties of St. Francois, Washington and Iron in Missouri.
BJC Behavioral Health serves as the gatekeeper to the public mental health services system and provides services to the following populations:
- Adults with serious and persistent mental illness
- Children with serious emotional disturbance
- Persons in acute psychiatric distress
- Forensic populations
BJC Behavioral Health is accredited by The Joint Commission as a Behavioral Health Organization and by CARF International as a Healthcare Home. B]C BH is an administrative agent for the Missouri Department of Mental Health. We are certified as an Outpatient Provider and a Comprehensive Psychiatric Rehabilitation provider by the Department of Mental Health.