What is Same Day Access?
Same Day Access (SDA) is a walk-in clinic for those seeking behavioral health services.
What to expect:
- A screening by a licensed mental health professional and linkage to resources to meet your individual needs. This could include follow-up appointments for a behavioral health assessment and/or psychiatry services as these services are not provided during our screenings.
- Proof of residence and identification are required for the person seeking services. You will be required to present these documents before the screening.
- Waiting times will vary due to extremely high demand for our quality services. At times, the screening processes may not be completed in a single visit, and you may be required to return to the clinic on another day.
Same Day Access hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Locations of Same Day Access clinics
- 3309 South Kingshighway Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63139
- 1150 Graham Road, Suite 106
Florissant, MO 63031
- 1085 Maple Street
Farmington, MO 63640