BJC Behavioral Health offers a continuum of services including early intervention services, school-based services, outpatient services, comprehensive children’s services and adult psychiatric rehabilitation services.
Based on initial and ongoing assessments and treatment planning, one or more of these services may be provided:
- Psychiatric medication services
- Individual, group and family therapy
- In-home services, including intensive CPR services
- Clinical case management
- Integrated and coordinated health care through our Healthcare Homes program
- Evidence-based counseling
- Psychosocial rehabilitation
- Respite services
- Youth mentoring with family assistance program
- Treatment family homes for children and other temporary out-of-home placements
- Crisis intervention services
- Deaf services
We also can assist with housing, employment and other social service needs for people with major disruption to daily living activities.
Accessibility of Services
BJC Behavioral Health assures accessibility to our full range of behavioral health care services regardless of race, age, color, religion, national origin, gender, disability or sexual orientation. No barriers to service delivery are permissible, including temporary residence or homeless status. BJC Behavioral Health respects religious and cultural differences and acknowledges and collaborates as appropriate with traditional practices.
Cost of Services
Persons requesting services through private insurance, managed care plans, and employee assistance programs may be covered through their respective plans. We will need to obtain authorization from these companies for services requested. All other persons will be asked to provide evidence of income, insurance coverage, or Medicaid/Medicare to determine the cost, if any, for services. Costs are based on a sliding fee scale.