At BJC, we believe in a person-centered approach to treating substance use disorders and will demonstrate this philosophy by encouraging open and trusting communication, promoting self-empowerment, understanding the impact of trauma, and being a strong advocate in your journey. Our clinicians will provide individualized, evidence-based outpatient and early intervention treatment services to assist you in achieving and sustaining purposeful recovery.
Treatment Services Provided for Adults and Youth include:
- Screening and Assessment
- Client-Centered Treatment Planning
- Individual Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Group Counseling and Education
- Co-Occurring treatment of substance use and mental health disorders
- Community Support
- Peer Recovery Support
- Medication for Behavioral Health Disorders
- Referrals to more intensive care including inpatient, outpatient induction of medication for opioid use disorder, and withdrawal management services
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Housing Services
- Referral and Linkage to Resources
BJC Behavioral Health accepts commercial insurance, Medicaid, and Medicare. For those who are unable to pay and meet eligibility requirements, there is no cost for treatment as state funding is available to pay for services.
Adults and youth in need of substance use treatment can receive a same day screening by calling 877.729.4004 or by visiting one of our treatment sites.
Integrated Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders (ITCD) is an evidence-based practice for individuals served in the Adult CPR program who have been diagnosed with both a severe mental illness and substance use disorder. Utilizing a multi-disciplinary treatment team approach and matching interventions to the client’s stage of treatment, the team meets the client where they are in their recovery process, providing services including individual counseling, group counseling, and peer support.