Friends in Action Clubhouse is accredited by Clubhouse International, a non-profit organization dedicated to creating sustainable solutions for mental illness. Clubhouse International evaluates the more than 300 Clubhouses worldwide for fidelity to international standards.
Clubhouse International Accreditation™ is a symbol of quality – a clear demonstration of a Clubhouse’s commitment to excellence. Accredited Clubhouses are universally recognized as operating with a high level of compliance with the International Standards for Clubhouse Programs.™
An accredited Clubhouse:
- Is a community
- Is participative
- Is an evidence-based rehabilitation model
- Helps end isolation
- Offers vocational training and a return to work
- Offers wellness programs
- A place to come
- A right to meaningful work
- A right to meaningful relationships
- A right to a place to return
- A right to employment
Learn more here.